The last couple of weeks I have been plugging in the features to this new Windows Phone web browser called Lime…
Why create Lime?
Unfortunately, Windows Phone doesn’t have a lot of apps for productivity. The default web browser on Windows Phone (Internet Explorer) in my opinion needs more features and better performance when it comes to loading big web pages. How about an app that brings Web Applications closer to native format? Would you like a Web Browser that makes reading and sharing articles easier?
Lime is so far from being done! Starting with basics of a web browser then the “MAIN AWESOME” feature will be added. Wanted to slow my progress of Lime!! Do you like Lime so far?
Current features better then the default browser
- Google instead of Bing (Don’t like how the default browser takes you out of Bing then back to IE for a search)
- Instapaper Agent (Makes long articles easier to read and remove ads)
- WP Color (Uses the device accent color to accent Lime)
- Quick Share (Quickly share to Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, and Windows Live)
- Loading Indicator (The loading indicator is moved to the center of the for screen for easy view)